Here are 7 gold-digging techniques that inspire a man to treat you like a queen.
- Be the total package. Men spend money on women who are classy and confident. They’re attracted to a woman’s warm smile, stylish hair-do and makeup, designer clothing, legs and cleavage (without looking slutty). Your groomed appearance plus your intriguing, mysterious demeanor tells him you are a quality woman who is worth pursuing.
- Let him be a gentleman. Don’t be quick to pull out your wallet. If you always treat a man like your equal (you pay your way on a date or a trip) you will squelch his desire to impress you, please you and pursue you.
- Be generous. Occasionally pay for his cocktails, invite him to lunch or pick up event tickets. After several dates, invite him to your home for a movie or dinner date. It’s not the amount that counts; it’s the thought that affects a man.
- Be independent. Show a man that you are self-sufficient. Don’t marvel at his expensive car, his jewelry, his house or stuff. Your attitude and actions tell him you have a great life, you’re financial stable and you’re not impressed with his money.
- Drop him a hint. Let him know you like something when shopping together. When he says, “Let me get these shoes for you,” express in one elongated sentence: “Oh, you don’t have to do that you’re so sweet thank you,” and then tell the clerk your shoe size.
- Be appreciative. Men crave respect and recognition. Let a guy do something nice for you and then express your delight. A man who feels valued, appreciated and needed will want to give you the world.
- Ask for his help. Pretend like your hands are full while shopping together. Ask him to hold the items you intend to purchase; don’t offer to take them back, walk confidently to the checkout counter and wait to see if he offers to pay. (Okay, this one is naughty!)
Gifts are wonderful, but dating a man strictly for his money gives you and gold-digging a bad name.